VENUE TECHNICIAN / PRODUCTION MANAGER (PART TIME)
Overseeing technical and venue operations and ensuring efficient, effective and safe delivery of technical services to clients, the Venue and Production Manager is a vital part of the Theatre Works team.
Due to the nature of the artists that frequent Theatre Works, it is an essential part of the positon to liaise with and support co producers and guest artists to problem solve, meet their requirements within Theatre Works constraints and be a mentor and guide where needed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Manage all technical and production activity in the venue.
- Manage venue, technical production, equipment and other budgets as required.
- Maintain up to date venue bookings and operations diary in consultation with the GM
- Oversee the efficiency of all activity in the venue.
- Run production meetings for all users.
- Manage bump-in and bump-out for all users.
- Manage and/or oversee all technical, production and back-of-house staffing requirements for the venue. As negotiated, take on technical, production and back- of-house roles and manage other work duties around extra workload during these periods.
- Recruit and supervise casual technical staff and volunteers as required.
- Take responsibility for the OH&S of the venue and its operations, including certification and other compliance requirements.
- Manage the venue’s ongoing maintenance requirements throughout the year, including arranging and/or carrying out building fabric and equipment repairs as required.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
MARKETING INTERN (UNPAID POSITION)
Play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of our Chapter Two & Three programs in 2019 by joining the Theatre Works team as a Marketing Assistant! Gain invaluable experience, skills, mentoring and training in this one-day-a-week position.
The marketing internship with Theatre Works will provide:
- The ability to develop skills across a variety of events, providing invaluable experience that is applicable across a wide range of industries.
- Practical experience working with a team of creative professionals, and the ability to create and expand your professional network
- Exclusive access to all Theatre Works events
- General workplace experience and learning within a collaborative office environment
Duties will include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager, Box Office Manager and General Manager to assist the delivery of social media campaigns
- Developing and maintaining relationships with community groups
- Organising and delivering audience surveys
- Running a behind-the-scenes blog on the Theatre Works website
- Assisting the Development Manager with donation and fundraiser marketing
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be conducted from Mon 13th May