The ticket is sold or issued by Theatre Works and is subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice including the following conditions. 1. The ticket cannot be returned or refunded after purchase except as provided for in the Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
2. There is a $2.50 booking fee per ticket when purchasing online or over the phone. Groups of 8+ have a booking fee of $1.00 per ticket.
3. Theatre Works has a no latecomer policy for most shows; therefore ticket holders will not be admitted into the theatre after the performance has commenced. Tickets cannot be transferred or refunded due to late arrival. 4. Concession price tickets apply to; Pension and Health Care card holders, seniors, students and Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance members. Patrons who have purchased a concession price ticket are required to provide appropriate identification when collecting tickets at box office.
5. Companion Card holders and their Carer’s are welcome to attend any performance at Theatre Works. Please phone the bookings line with your companion card number when purchasing your ticket and a complimentary ticket will be issued for your Carer.
6. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity. 7. The right of admission is reserved by the venue and/or Entrepreneur and/or its’ agent. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted. 8. If a performance is cancelled due to an Act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the agent’s control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Theatre Works for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
9. In the case of a cancelled performance where it is not deemed to be an Act of God, tickets will be refunded, or subject to availability [and agreement] may be exchanged for another performance of the same production. Please contact the Theatre Works Box Office during office hours on 03 9534 3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address feedback to the General Manager email@example.com