This year we are putting 2020 behind us and focusing our Fringe program on the future, urgency and ambition.
This year we have not one, not two but three spaces available for Fringe!
Front on black box space. Ideal for plays, technically ambitious works and large cast pieces.
Theatre Works: Blackbox Outdoor Stage
Raised stage in outdoor beer garden environment. Ideal for gigs, stand up, story telling, poetry. Space has a basic P.A and minimal lighting.
Theatre Works: Explosive Factory
Flexible black box space, non-traditional space , immersive or interactive performance, cabaret
(Capacity versatile / max 100)
nb/ this space is only accessible by stairs
- 70/30 Box Office Split. 70% of ticket sales going to the artists.
- Administration and payment of Fringe registration.
- Standard audio and LX rig with room for show specific specials.
- Dedicated Venue and Show technician/operator.
- Front of House and Bar staff.
- Professional photography for Hero image and secondary collateral.
- Inclusion in the TW Fringe program booklet.
- Inclusion on our website and e-news.
- Promotion on all Theatre Works social media and mailing lists.
WE OFFER (optional extras)
- Funding support and auspicing.
- Dramaturgical and directorial feedback prior to opening.
- Production photography and/or filming (extra cost).
- Printed collateral: posters, postcards etc (extra cost).
- Additional LX or Sound gear (extra cost).
Email us on email@example.com and tell us in an attached pdf:
- What you want to do?
- Who you want to do it with?
- Why you want to do it at Theatre Works?
- How you feel your work meets any or all of our focus points: urgency, ambition or future?
If you require alternate application methods , if you have any questions or queries – please do not hesitate to contact Steven on the email address above.
EOI are now open and will close Sunday June 6 at midnight.