Theatre Works will be open for Melbourne Fringe 2020 with a new in-the-round 48 capacity site design and COVID-safe policies and procedures in place.
Our priorities are threefold: safe audiences, safe artists and great art.
What we are looking for:
– Performance works of all genres that are experimenting with form, content or audience relationships.
– Work that meets our goal to share radical acts of hope, imagination and humanity.
– Artists who’s voices and practice is not commonly seen on the main stages.
What we offer:
– Administration and payment of Fringe registration.
– Standard audio and LX rig with room for show specific specials.
– Dedicated Venue and Show technician/operator.
– Front of House and Bar staff.
– Professional photography for Hero image and secondary collateral.
– Media and PR by Sassy Red PR.
– Promotion on all Theatre Works social media and mailing lists.
– 70/30 Box Office Split. 70% of ticket sales going to the artists.
Funding support and auspicing.
Artistic and Producing mentoring.
Dramaturgical and directorial feedback prior to opening.
Production photography and/or filming (extra cost).
Printed collateral: posters, postcards etc (extra cost).
Additional LX or Sound gear (extra cost).
How to apply:
Email us on email@example.com
– What you want to do?
– Who you want to do it with?
– Why you want to do it now and at Theatre Works?
– How you feel it meets our goal to share radical acts of hope, imagination and humanity?
Applications close midnight July 26. Artist will be contacted before COB July 31.
Any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to email us on the above address.